How to Get More Followers On Ig ?
The internet is full of all kinds of social media these days, and sooner or later we all get sucked into them. Instagram is currently the fastest growing one. If you do not believe me, you can see the number yourself – it’s insane.
So you’ve created your Instagram, filled it with all your favorite photos, but end up staring at that black 0 number on your follower count. You see no likes on your photos. You get demotivated, because the pictures you shared was some of your best, and you’d love to see them appreciated by the world.
The thing about Instagram is, that there are a lot of users. To be exact, about 300 million active monthly users as we speak. To put it in simpel terms for you: in order for you to grow your audience, you need to stand out. This applies to anything in life actually, and Instagram is no different. Posting the same stuff a million different users post, or god forbid, reposting others images, won’t really cut it. You have to have original content, and it needs to be quality.
Another very important thing to keep in mind is this: Make sure you know what the target audience you want to target. You do not know yourself, then others will not know either. You do not just go around and completely unrelated topics can post all kinds of different images. You want to create an account about dogs, you can not suddenly start posting pictures of snakes. This will confuse your followers, and maybe at some point they drive you follow.
I have made this very simple check-list you should consider applying into your Instagram strategy. Here is how you can get more followers on Ig:
- Make sure your posts attract your target audience
- Keep your posts consistent – consistency is key
- Use questions to keep your followers active in the comments (e.g “what are you doing this weekend guys?”)
- Give incentive to your followers to tag friends (e.g “tag a friend that also does this!”)
- Take advantage of double taps (e.g “double tap to see what it spells out”)
- Run competitions sometimes
- You can appeal to your followers’ emotions
- Use the #hashtags in your comments, not the sacred image description area
- Add branding to your original creations